May 14, 2010

Motor Claim Form- Reliance

How to submit your claim with Reliance General Insurance for processing and reimbursement.

Step 1. Please collect all documents

Step 2. Please fill up the claim form provided to you fully.

Step 3. Please check the address of Reliance General Insurance Regional office where you need to send the documents

Step 4. Within 7 days after completion of repair/date of loss which ever is earlier, please lodge your claim with Reliance General Insurance for processing.

Please note, when lodging your claim with Reliance General Insurance, please make sure that the documents are sent as per the check list mentioned below:

Documents Checklist:

Claim for accident damages:

* Proof of insurance - policy / cover note copy
* Copy of Registration Book, Tax Receipt (Please furnish original for verification)
* Copy of Motor Driving License (with original) of the person driving the vehicle at the material time
* Police Panchanama/FIR (In case of third Party Property damage/ death/body injury)
* Estimate for repairer where the vehicle is to be repaired
* Repair bills and payment receipts after the job is completed

Where claim is to be paid to repairer -Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher signed across a Revenue stamp (format attached below) in addition to 1-5 above.

Claim for theft cases:

* Original Certificate/Policy Document
* Original Registration Book, with Theft endorsement from concerned RTO, and tax payment receipt
* Previous Insurance Details- Policy No., insuring office/ company, period of insurance
* All the sets of keys/service booklet/warranty card
* Police panchanama/ FIR and final investigation report/JMFC report
* Acknowledged copy of letter address to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle "NON-USE"

The insurers may submit following on admission of liability.

* Form 28,29 and 30 signed by the insured & Form 35 signed by the Financer, as the case may be, (undated and blank), on admission of liability be insurers.
* Letter of subrogation,
* Consent towards agreed claim settlement value from you and Financer
* NOC of the Financer if claim is to be settled in insured's favour.
* Claim Discharge Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp (Format Attached below).

***Please note above list is only indicative. We may call for additional documents/information or may arrange for our representative to verify the facts of the case if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment